Drawing up this Top 10 GE Christmas Gifts list made the realisation that 2019 is drawing to a close that much more real. Wow! What a privilege it has been!
Thank you for choosing to support our family business this year. We are so grateful.
I know you are crazy busy organising your fabulous holiday break and have very little time or energy to think about Christmas gifts. So I have put together a few of my foodie favourites bound to satisfy (or at least intrigue) even your most challenging gift recipient.
To save you time, I’ve linked all the products so that they are easy add to your cart. Don’t wait too long! Orders close at 21h today.
I have also posted on each of the items individually on Facebook and Instagram, where I share more ideas on how to portion out these gifts and how to present them in a sustainable way to your precious humans.
Let’s get to it!
Top 10 Good Eats for healthier, more sustainable gifting
- Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Almonds
- Homemade Maple Pecan Christmas Cookies – Gluten-Free
- Homemade nut and seed butter using our delicious nuts and seeds or ready made.
- Homemade Chilli Sauce
- Homemade Granola – you will find my favourite granola recipe here
- Coated Almonds and Cashews
- Good Life Organic products range
- Good Quality Vanilla products – pods, extract and paste.
- Dried Berries and Fruit
- Raw Honey
Many of these items have a very long shelf life – they are gifts that keep on giving long after Christmas.
I hope you find this list helpful, or that it at least inspires you to invest in some healthy and practical gift ideas.
And remember: even the most expensive gifts in the world cannot compare to quality time with your loved ones.
A blessed Christmas from our family to yours.
Suzanne and The Boys