These sweet, chewy and slightly tangy Turkish Apricot and Almond Fruit Bars are not only jam packed full of delicious and nutritious good eats. They’re a feast for your eyes and so satisfying to eat!
The Turkish apricots make them a vibrant (and happy) addition to your healthy snacking.
Turkish Apricot and Almond Fruit Bars
Adjust the size to suit your family. Makes roughly 30 matchbox sized bars
- Blitz your almonds in a food processor on high until a course sand-like consistency is reached.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blitz together for about a minute – the mixture is ready when you can press the dough between your fingers and it holds it’s shape.
- Press the mixture down firmly into a lined baking tray.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and chop into bars.
- Keep refrigerated
Thank you to everyone who provides me with feedback on my recipes! I always appreciate you input.
I hope you enjoy a week filled with good eats for good, healthy living!